You can make a difference.
If you want to have an impact on the life of someone in need, or to help further the reach of Bethesda Mission into our community, consider becoming a regular volunteer. These faithful people come back weekly or bi-weekly, building relationships and trust with our staff and guests.
- Read our Confidentiality Policy.
- Fill out the online application.
You’ll provide a username and password for your volunteer account.
- Our volunteer coordinator will get in touch with you to discuss next steps, including a possible interview and background check.
Please note: Clearances may be required. While we want to get you involved as quickly as possible, it may take up to 3 weeks to complete this process.
Medical and Dental Clinics: If you are a professional in the medical or dental field and would like to volunteer in one of our clinics, please complete our Professional Volunteer Application here. Upon completion of the form, further information will come to your inbox.
- Donation center attendant
- Serve/prepare lunch/dinner at our men’s or women’s shelter regularly
- Chapel speaker
- RNs, doctors, dentists, hygienists and assistants
- Front desk receptionist
- Building maintenance, cleaning
- Youth mentor
- Mobile Mission assistant
- CDL & non-CDL drivers
- Warehouse help