Dear Prayer Partner,
Thank you so much for your faithful prayers for Bethesda Mission and our guests. We know that prayer is a crucial part of any fruitful ministry and have seen the power of prayer first-hand as God transforms the lives of the men, women and children whom we serve.
Be assured that our staff are consistently lifting up the specific needs of our guests at least once a week together, but we covet your prayers on a consistent basis as well. To guide your own prayers for the Mission, please keep the items listed below in mind, and feel free to use the stories conveyed in our letters and newsletters as a guide as well.
Also, please don’t hesitate to request prayer for your own needs as you feel led either by dropping us a note through the mail, or by completing the request prayer form below. We will lift up your request together at our weekly staff prayer time.
Thank you again for your many prayers both in the past and in the future.
Our Prayer Requests:
- Praise God for His provision for all our needs through our faithful donors and volunteers.
- Pray that we will stay in the center of God’s Will with all of the services and care provided at the Mission.
- Pray for the Mission leadership, staff, board and volunteers for wisdom and direction.
- Pray that all of the men, women and children who come to the Mission every day may experience God’s peace, joy and love to meet their spiritual needs as well as their physical challenges.
- Praise God for the changed lives of all the men and women are going through, and who have graduated from our long-term recovery programs, and for His protection over them as they move forward.
- Pray for the children who attend Mission programming everyday – that they will experience God’s love and become positive city-changers for the kingdom of God.
- Pray for the city of Harrisburg – that God will give its leaders wisdom and transform lives throughout the region.
- Pray that God will continue to provide for all of the Mission’s financial and material needs.