Here’s what is needed
Listed below are some items that we currently need, as requested by each area’s director. This list is updated quarterly. If you have any questions, please contact 717-257-4442.
Please drop off all donations at 611 Reily Street. Thank you! New or gently used items are appreciated.
You can also view our AMAZON.COM wishlist. Feel free to purchase items from them (or any other online store) and have them shipped to us. Donate as you shop by using smile.amazon.com.
You can also view our AMAZON.COM wish list. Feel free to purchase items from them (or from any other online store) and send them to us. In our online store, you can also buy generic viagra medicine. This medicine is offered at a discount by our sponsor and it can go as a donation.
Women’s Shelter Needs List:
Please contact Shelley Brooks at 717-257-4447 for questions and drop-off information.
Our Amazon Wish List for the new shelter can be found here.
• Trash Bags 13 and 60 gallons
• Winter clothing: thermal underwear, sweatshirts, long sleeved shirts (Under Armor, etc.) plus-sized, LG-XXXL, needed most
• Large print bibles NIV or NASB or ESV
• Shower shoes (flip flops)
• Wash cloths and towels
• Underwear large sizes
• AA, AAA,9 volt batteries
• Umbrellas• Winter boots size 10-13• Pillows
- Paper products
- headphones/or earbuds
- nylon knee stockings
- phone chargers
- bus passes
- fresh fruit
- Gallon size baggies
• School Supplies
• Book Bags
• Nerf guns
• Gift cards
• Commercial Keurig machine
• “For Real” Milkshake Machine
• Tablets for reading/math program
- Remote control Cars
- Giant Gift Cards
- Gift cards for small groups (movies, activities, Fast food)
- Dodge balls
• #10 Cans of Vegetables
• Ground beef, Pork, Sausage, Hot Dogs, Fish
• Sliced bread
• BBQ Sauce
• Multipurpose cleaner
• Metal fan, 3 speed, 16” or 20”
• Meat Slicer (Commercial)
• Metal Pans (4 inch)
• Prepackaged, disposable silverware
• Chef Knives
• Alka Seltzer Cold Medication
• Antibiotic Cream (Neosporin)
• Anti-Fungal Cream (Athlete’s Foot Cream)
• Cepacol/Sore throat Lozenges
• Cough Drops – Regular and Sugar Free
• DayQuil Cold Medication
• Eye Drops
• Hand Sanitizer (Individual size)
• Hydrocortisone Cream
• Instant Hot Packs
• Lip Balm
• Sinus Congestion Medication
- Hydrogen peroxide 1.5% – 2% mouth rinse
- Polident adhesive for dentures
- Travel-sized non-alcoholic mouthwash
- Dental pics
- Dental floss/ Flossers
- Denture cases
- Denture brushes
- Toothbrush holders (travel)
• Sweatshirts and pants (M, L, XL)
• Jeans (Waist Size 32, 34, 36, 38, 40)
• Underwear (S, M, L, XL)
• Deodorant (men and women)
• Graphic wrap for box truck ($3,600)
• General equipment upgrades and repairs ($2,500)
• General funds for repairs to walk-in freezer and cooler ($1,000)
Items We Do Not Need
Furniture — Unless specifically stated in our needs list, we do not accept furniture due to limited storage capabilities. We recommend contacting New Digs Ministry 717.620.9735
Small Household Goods — Unless specifically asked for
Queen and King Size Bedding
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I conduct a collection drive on your behalf?
Of course! Please let us know about your drive by sending a quick email to email@example.com.
Are there any other items you need?
The majority of our needs are listed here. Occasionally, we will send out an email or post on Facebook about urgent needs.