If you’ve ever had a chance to visit our flagship facility at 611 Reily Street, you know that the entrance to the building is visibly impressive, and the photos do not do it justice.
This turn-of-the-century architecture features four, strong pillars atop the fifteen steps leading to the front door. We often talk about the green cross that hangs prominently between them, and rightfully so, yet there is immense value to another part of the structure: our pillars.
We have always seen our most dependable donors – those who have committed to supporting the Mission month after month without fail – as stable members of our Bethesda family. We call them our pillars. Pillars are donors who have elected to donate on an automatically recurring monthly by either card or check, and serve as a dependable resource for our community.
We want you to become a pillar. Your commitment to dependably supporting the Mission every month provides strength to follow our vision, stability in our planning and budgeting, and plays a significant role in securing this ministry for the future.
You can become a pillar today by taking one of the following actions:
- Call us at 717-257-4442 x236 to set up your recurring monthly donation over the phone, or
- Visit BethesdaMission.org/Donate and check the box “Make this a monthly gift.”
Once you’ve officially joined the Pillars Monthly Giving Circle, we’d like to offer you a couple perks as a way to say “thank you”:
- The Pillar Newsletter – Starting the summer of 2022, we are introducing a new newsletter focused especially on the Pillars of our organization. Through our brief, monthly newsletter you will receive inside scoops on Bethesda events/happenings, videos from Scott Dundwoody (Executive Director), and have opportunities to hear more personal stories, praises, and prayer requests from our guests and staff.
- Homemade Gifts – Our Community Center has regular clubs that meet on Thursday nights and have activities and crafts that pair with them. When they are working on anything tactile, you will be the first to receive a token of some of our work at Bethesda!
- Preference – Enjoy preferred registration and seating at Bethesda Mission’s events, including the Annual Celebration Banquet, and periodic pillars-only events and “inside looks.”
We hope you’ll be proud of your status as a valued pillar of Bethesda Mission, and share your story with others.
Please contact Cindy Mallow, Director of Development with any questions or concerns: 717-257-4442 x233 or firstname.lastname@example.org