There are lots of ways to get involved! Here are some ways to help you may not have thought of:
- Become a Pillar (monthly giver)
Community Aid Clothing Bins
There are Community Aid bins throughout the area that specifically collect clothing that will benefit Bethesda Mission when sold. Here is a list of those locations:
- Agape Fellowship in Christ, Harrisburg
- Aldersgate UMC, Mechanicsburg
- Celebration Community Church, Dillsburg
- Clarks Valley Zion EC, Dauphin
- Conewago Church of the Brethren, Hershey
- Gilead UMC, Shermansdale
- Hays Grove UMC, Newville
- Hillside Christian Fellowship, Millersburg
- Millersburg Assembly of God, Millersburg
- New Life Church, New Cumberland
- Paddletown St. Paul’s UMC, Etters
- Wesley UMC, Middletown
- Word of Life Chapel, Halifax
- Youngs UMC, Mechanicsburg
Memorials & Tributes
Memorials & Tributes are published in each Quarterly Newsletter. Donors have the opportunity to honor past or present friends, family members, or special events. Donations not only help the guests that are struggling to begin a new life, but are also a lovely way of honoring those important to us, and remembering those who have gone on before us.
Simply select this option when you make your donation here.
Please be sure to check with your employer. Many companies will match your gift to Bethesda Mission, if you simply let them know that you are donating to our organization.
Mail a gift
To mail a gift, please download the donation form here, and send to:
P.O. Box 3041
Harrisburg, PA 17105
Deciding what to do with your estate after you’re gone can be a difficult and stressful process. We’d like to help ease the burden by offering no-pressure guidance from financial professionals.
- Material Donations
Organize a Drive
Take a look at our needs list and choose which items you’d like to collect, then let us know! We’ll help in any way we can.
- Other Websites that help Bethesda
Our Women’s Auxiliary is active in supporting Bethesda Mission in a variety of ways including planning activities for our guests and fundraising. If you’re interested in joining them, please contact Rebecca Clymer for more information: email@example.com / 717-257-4442 x229