The Businesses for Bethesda (B4B) initiative is mobilizing leading citizens for a community-wide effort to change lives and transform neighborhoods. More than a government handout, the people of Bethesda meet immediate needs — food, clothing, shelter — while helping men and women chart a course for lifelong stability and fulfillment.
The difference in our vision and approach is Jesus Christ. Because of Him, our hope is well-grounded. Through Him, this is truly Mission Possible. At Bethesda, we are committed to the rescue, redemption and restoration of broken lives, believing that no heart is beyond repair, no home beyond hope, and no community beyond revitalization.
A Transformational Partnership
Businesses for Bethesda (B4B) is a sustaining partnership between interested businesses and the Bethesda Mission in order to build a network of compassion for struggling men, women, and at-risk youth in the Harrisburg area.
Through generous contributions of services, donations, or cash, businesses become annual members to the program and receive benefits tailored to them.
Examples of contributions include:
- Significant in-kind services or donations
- Sponsor Bethesda Mission Event(s)
- Special projects at one or all of our facilities
- Financial Contributions
- Work placement opportunities for graduating guests of the Mission
- Employee Awareness Opportunity: We value your making time to present our work to your employees. We can provide a guest speaker or an entire presentation at your company retreat or business event.
Bethesda Mission thrives on the opportunity to partner with business leaders and as such, will help
you build and enhance your own community service profile.
MEMBERS of Businesses for Bethesda
- ActionCOACH – The world’s #1 business coaching firm.
- ArcelorMittal – World-leading steel and mining company, steel products
- Armstrong Printery – Traditional and digital printing, graphic design
- Banting & Co. – Bookkeeping, HR, Notary, and Administrative Services
- Bath Fitter – Bathroom remodeling products and services
- BBEC Inc. – Electrical contractors, design build, commercial, industrial, Vacuflo
- Boles Metzger Brosius & Emrick PC – Accounting and auditing, tax services, business valuation, management advisory, QuickBooks and MAS90 support, litigation support and forensic accounting
- Christine Danielewicz Music Studio
- Churchill Media – Design and branding for leaders in the arenas of faith, public policy and political action
- Community Aid – thrift store
- Crystal Clean Maids – Residential and commercial cleaning
- Cumulus Media Harrisburg – Harrisburg/York/Lancaster radio stations
- D&H Distributing
- Fulton Bank
- Giant Foodstores
- GK Visual – Photography, video, motion graphics, event coverage
- Harrisburg Senators – Minor league baseball team
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Karns Quality Foods
- Madden Physical Therapy – Lower back pain incontinence, neck & headache, shoulder pain, knee pain, lymphedema
- Lamar – Outdoor advertising, interstate logos, graphics
- OIP – Orthopedic Institute of Pennsylvania
- Penn National Insurance – Business, personal, surety/fidelity insurance
- Penn Fitness Warehouse
- PPL Electric Utilities
- Pitbull Solutions, LLC
- Pugliese Associates – Government affairs consultants
- Rising Sun Dental Care
- Sun Motor Cars – Porsche, Sprinter, Mercedes, Audi, BMW
- Susquehanna Design and Printing – Marketing, advertising, public relations, graphic design, printing, mailing services
- Tremendous Life Books – Book publisher and retailer based in Mechanicsburg, PA
In appreciation of your contributions, we will tailor your recognition by customizing a promotional package with these options:
- Your business name and/or logo, contact information, and brief description on our website
- Your business name and/or logo, contact information, and brief description in our quarterly newsletter distributed to 10,000 each season, while reaching an estimated online readership of 2,000.
- Your business name and/or logo, contact information, and brief description in promotional opportunities such as Central Penn Business Journal, broadcast, and online media
- Sponsorship rights for our most visible events such as the annual Banquet, Golf Tournament, Highmark Walk, and Community (Youth) Center Block Parties
- Your business name on a dedicated plaque prominently placed in your choice of our renovated facilities
- Opportunities for your employees to ride with our CEO in the Midnight Mobile Mission van.
Contact: Cindy Mallow, Director of Development
717-257-4442 ext. 233