« All Events
*VIRTUAL* Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community
January 31 - July 15
Bethesda Mission is participating in the 2021 “Walk”! The Walk will be virtual again this year. Highmark underwrites the costs of this event so that all funds raised go directly to our organization’s mission, and not toward overhead. Please join us to support the life-changing programs for men, women, and children in Harrisburg!
Information for the 2021 Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community:
- A virtual walk is a real walk, but it’s on your terms! Any time before July 15th, you choose how and when you walk (treadmill, park or trail, or around the neighborhood) – it’s your choice!
- You also pick the time of when you start and stop.
- You can share photos and videos of your virtual walk on the Highmark Walk Facebook page!
- You can earn a Highmark Walk t-shirt by raising at least $30 for your chosen nonprofit.
- To qualify: You must be a registered walker & have $30 credited to your registered walker account.
- T-shirts will be distributed to nonprofit organizational leaders in late July – early August.
- Donate online to a team or an individual walker here.
- Download a donation form to collect your donations off-line here.
- For every $50 you raise, you’ll be entered in a drawing to win great prizes like a Fit Bit, iPad, Roku Streaming Stick, etc.
- As in the past, you can choose which area of Bethesda Mission you want to support! Raise funds for the ministry area you feel most passionate about.
- Contact Rebecca Clymer with any questions: email@example.com, 717-257-4442 x229