Founded in 1983 and quickly becoming Harrisburg’s largest facility of its kind, the Women and Children’s Shelter provides lodging for single women as well as mothers and their children.
This large loving family provides stability and time for healing. Lodging, nutritious meals, hot showers, laundry facilities, and clothing are provided as needed and without charge.
Comprehensive programming includes:
- Intense evangelism, prayer and Bible study
- Nutrition and parenting classes
- Budgeting and personal finance classes
- Addiction counseling
- Arts and crafts classes
- Stress management classes
- Specialized children’s programs
- Support groups and recreation
Thank you for your ongoing financial support and prayers for this essential ministry to women and children in need.