Founded in 1983, the Women and Children’s Shelter provides lodging for single women as well as mothers and their children with a focus on long-term recovery.
This large loving family provides stability and time for healing. Lodging, nutritious meals, hot showers, laundry facilities, and clothing are provided as needed and without charge.
Comprehensive programming includes:
- Addiction counseling
- Prayer and Bible study
- Nutrition and parenting classes
- Budgeting and personal finance classes
- Arts and crafts opportunities
- Stress management
- Specialized children’s programs
- Support groups and recreation
Thank you for your ongoing financial support and prayers for this essential ministry to women and children in need.
Director: Shelley Brooks