Attending our events is a great way to support Bethesda Mission. Feel free to contact us for more information on any event.
- This event has passed.
Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community
May 21 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
What is the Highmark Walk?
- This event will be on May 21 at HACC’s main campus in Harrisburg.
- Pre-registration opens February 1, 2016 at hcf.convio.net/BethesdaMission
- Download a donation form to collect your donations off-line here.
- Highmark underwrites the costs of this event so that all funds raised go directly to the organization’s mission, and not toward overhead.
- Registration begins at 7:45 a.m. Saturday, the walk begins at 9:00 a.m., and the event is over by 11:00 a.m.
- Choose to walk 1 mile or 5k.
- Strollers, wheelchairs, and dogs are welcome!
- If you raise at least $30, you will get a free t-shirt
- For every $50 you raise, you’ll be entered in a drawing to will great prizes like a fit bit, ipad, roku streaming stick, etc.
- This year, you can choose which are of Bethesda Mission you want to support! Let us know — the Medical & Dental Clinics, or the Community Center!
- Contact Katie Andreano with any questions: email@example.com
Help us reach our goal of $10,000!